Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Manager, TurboTax Product AnalyticsLocation(s): San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
We are looking for an experienced analytics leader to lead a team of product business data analysts and technical data analysts within the TurboTax business. This person will sit on a cross-functional TurboTax leadership team responsible for planning, executing, and delivering on annual TurboTax product and initiative goals. This role will partner closely with data analyst, data engineering, and data scientist leaders within the Data function and product manager, program manager, marketing, design, and customer success leaders within the business. This person will be responsible for leading and coaching a team responsible for reporting, performance insights, experimentation, and using data to advance product development and business goals including product conversion and consumer sentiment outcomes.
What you'll bring
- 8+ years of demonstrated success working in product or related analytics fields
- 4+ years of experience managing and coaching employees, ideally including managers
- Proficient in SQL, visualization techniques and business analysis
- Experience with or knowledge of experimentation design and execution
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries to solve complex problems and apply data-driven decision making principles
- Ability to multitask, balancing short & long term strategic implications and prioritizing to meet and/or exceed business objectives
- Ability to communicate across a diverse audience of business stakeholders in both technical and non-technical forums
- Proficient organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization skills, and accountability required
How you will lead
- Data analytics partner on a cross-functional tax leadership team, partnering with business leaders to advance the TurboTax business and helping represent the team and performance to senior business leaders
- Provide guidance and thought partnership to business leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support of critical business needs and goals
- Manage the full cycle of iterative big data exploration, including hypothesis formulation, data generation and cleansing, testing, insight generation/visualization, and action planning
- Leverage product analytics experience and independent interpretation in collaborating with peers, data engineers, and product managers to develop data-backed insights from complex data sources and make strategic business decisions for unique business problems
- Provide business stakeholders with entrepreneurial guidance essential for appropriately interpreting and building on findings, and fully incorporating the insights revealed through the research
- Guide and Mentor team members to help develop them in their careers while setting them up to succeed in their roles and building a solid management bench across the team
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
We’re deploying AI and ML innovation at massive scale to make a real difference for our customers.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.