Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Product Manager 2 - Digital ChannelsLocation(s): San Diego, Plano, Tucson
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Intuit’s Customer Success Digital Platform group is seeking a strategic and innovative Product Manager (PM) for our Digital Channels group. This PM will work across Customer Success and Product teams across Intuit to create a roadmap to deliver on Intuit’s strategies to Connect People to Experts and Revolutionize Speed to Benefit. This role is primarily focused on building personalization into the platform.
The ideal candidates will have proven leadership skills, a strong product management background, the ability to drive change in matrix environments, and experience with innovative customer success technologies. In addition, this candidate should be a creative problem solver with a passion for applying rapid experimentation, using data to drive decisions, have a track record of delivering measurable business impact, and desire to continue growing yourself and the organization.
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of product management experience in delivering customer success experiences particularly in the areas of multi-channel, online and mobile
- Candidates must have a strong technical background (Software development experience or BS degree is preferred)
- Experience with customer-driven innovation and hypothesis-driven experimentation
- Experience working in an agile environment – delivering a strategy via incremental releases
- Demonstrated success of leading product strategy from concept to launch and includes the ability to measure success using business metrics
- Demonstrated ability working with partnering and collaborating with cross-functional teams that include both internal and external partners
- Superior communication skills with the ability to explain complex business and technology concepts simply and convincingly at every level of the organization
- Proven ability to identify technology options and drive the decision-making process that balances employee/customer experience, business objectives, and technical requirements
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment and ability to influence others without direct authority
- High energy, self-starter with a bias for action
How you will lead
- Have a platform mindset and build features and services that scale
- Understand chat and telephony technologies, including emerging industry and technology trends to guide product vision
- Understand Customer Success processes and how these impact both expert and customer experience across multiple product offerings
- Drive key business outcomes starting with the creation of a compelling vision and strategy, developing prioritized requirements, drive delivery through an agile methodology, and ensure the ability to measure business impact
- Envision the future state and drive the long term solution approach that addresses business needs and aligns with our company technology strategy
- Conduct user research to gain deep-customer-empathy and understand employee/customer needs and lead hypothesis-driven experimentation to deliver great end-to-end customer experiences
- Drive shared vision across on prioritization, business case assessment, requirements/user stories, and standard processes through agile methodology working with engineering and business teams
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.