Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Business Data AnalystLocation(s): San Diego, California - Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Customer Success (CS) Data and Analytics team has an exciting opportunity to improve customer experiences using analytics. We are seeking an exceptional Sr. Business Data Analyst who is a data-driven individual with excellent data and analytical skills, experience in identifying ways to improve data quality, and a passion for delivering data-driven insights.
This is an exciting time to join Customer Success at Intuit as we are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. This is your opportunity to join this exciting and transformational journey.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience working with data and analytics with strong knowledge of statistics
- Highly proficient in SQL, Data Visualization software (e.g. Qliksense, Tableau), and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills and end-to-end quantitative thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations
- Proactive and inquisitive learner... seeks out and capitalizes on opportunities for change that enhance the business, rather than reacting to circumstances
- Strong organization, time management and task prioritization skills
- Experience in a scripting language preferred
- Experience in defining metrics and instrumenting data tracking preferred
How you will lead
- Partner with development teams, Customer Success team members, and the broader analytics teams to enable decision support and key customer insights in the product and customer success spaces
- Define and implement A/B experiments by working with key stakeholders, developing data pipelines, reports and dashboards in Qliksense, and regularly communicating results and insights
- Create mastered and matched curated data using the Intuit Curation Platform for Customer Success entities for Company, Person, and Asset
- Collaborate with stakeholders and analysts to ensure analytical solutions are scalable, repeatable, effective, and meet expectations of various stakeholders
- Provide recommendations utilizing multiple types of data, business knowledge, and strategic assumptions when data doesn’t exist
- Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Ensure data collection and data processing is optimized to provide crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product releases
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.