Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Engagement ManagerLocation(s): Greater San Diego & Los Angeles
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
We’re looking for an experienced engagement professional to join Intuit’s Expert Network team. As the senior manager of Expert Engagement, your primary goal will be to establish Intuit as the employer of choice for top financial professionals. You’ll lead our online Expert Community and Recognition strategic priorities.
The Expert Engagement team is responsible for delivering delight to our growing network of Intuit experts, including a diverse group of internal and external product experts, tax attorneys, credentialed tax and accounting experts, managers, and many more. The network of tens of thousands continues to grow and prosper.
What you'll bring
- Extraordinary communicator: best-in-class storytelling, presentation, and writing skills.
- Flexible leader: ability to handle a fast paced environment with multiple priorities with a high degree of independence
- Influencer: experience in driving and influencing cross functional teams to drive change
- Data-driven: Self-directed analytical rigor, with 5 years’ experience in determining and measuring KPIs
- Self directed: Strong project management skills; ability to take projects from conception to execution with little direction
- Empathetic: deep ‘customer’ empathy with an ability to develop a sharp understanding of expert Experience engaging with a distributed, virtual work force or a customer service team a plus.
- 5 years’ experience creating and measuring the effectiveness of engagement and marketing campaigns
- 5 years’ experience as product manager or marketer, social space preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
How you will lead
- Drive both Expert Community and Expert Recognition vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Track, analyze, and report on the online Expert Community user data, metrics, and content trends
- Monitor and moderate user created content for the online Expert Community, and find opportunities to add impactful content to drive engagement
- Influence prioritization across business units and cross-functional teams to achieve community goals
- Drive expert retention through community engagement strategy and tactics
- Act as single point of contact for cross functional partners like engineers, designers, architects, customer success leaders, and product managers
- Lead cross-functional recognition team to deliver meaningful expert engagement that leads to expert retention and delight.
- Lead administration of the community platform
- Establish content and moderation guidelines; ensure quality of responses
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.