Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Product DesignerLocation(s): Remote
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Come join us as a Senior Product Designer to help bring amazing experiences to life for our customers across our TurboTax experience. You’ll have the opportunity to own new features, reimagine existing experiences, restructure processes, all while brainstorming and sharing your ideas with cross-functional teammates. At Intuit we believe in creating world class experiences for our customers, and we’re looking for someone who shares our same passion for great design.
- Customer-obsessed: Unrelenting about solving real customer problems and deeply familiar with the design thinking process and how to apply it. You understand that the customer is at the center of all we do, and you’re committed to deep understanding, creative solutions and rigorous experimentation.
- A storyteller: You’re able to work in multiple mediums and channels, leveraging your superpowers to bring your designs to life through prototypes and provocation.
- A confident communicator: You are able to effectively communicate complex ideas to large audiences and can articulating the design decisions and rationales when presenting to a wide range of stakeholders, including senior management
- 4+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
- A strong understanding of UX first principles and information architecture
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Experience working in an environment of rapid experimentation to innovate and using data todrive your decisions
- Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio demonstrating your strong craft, design thinking, and collaborative process
- Collaborate with the Design team and our partners in Development, Product Management, and Marketing to ensure problems and interdependencies are holistically understood and solved from an ecosystem perspective
- Deliver multiple projects simultaneously through robust communication and time management skills
- Participate in and analyze extensive customer research to identify insights that willultimately provide customer value and delight
- Leverage iterative prototyping to quickly test concepts and learn from customers
- Drive design decisions through data by partnering with our analytics team
- Participate in and promote a culture of detailed feedback rooted in first principles,design rationale, customer data, and industry best practices
- Assess and account for up and downstream impacts of new product releases througha strong understanding of information architecture
- Provide mentorship to co-ops and junior designers from a craft, and cross-disciplinepartnership perspective
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We simplify complex topics for our customers, giving them more confidence in their financial decisions.
At Intuit, great design starts with deep customer empathy and a culture of collaboration.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.