Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Sr. Offering Program ManagerLocation(s): San Diego, California
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit is transforming the industry with a suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven, technology-led operations and a distributed professional workforce. The Customer Success team is executing on key company-wide initiatives to help deliver against this vision and strategy and is a critical component of Intuit’s growth through the delivery of services. These services connect our customers with financial professionals across the globe in a distributed, two-sided network in our mission of “Powering Prosperity Around the World”.
As we grow and scale with speed, it is critical to ensure our highly complex system operates as efficiently and free from waste as possible to enable the experiences we desire for experts, customers, and our employees. To achieve this, we must create a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence through Lean frameworks and efficient tech-led processes.
We are looking for a creative yet structured problem solver who is energized by trailblazing transformational programs to create a world class, operationally excellent culture that empowers employees to do the best work of their lives. As a Senior Program Manager the Customer Success Process Excellence organization, you will lead the structure and processes that will unlock the Process Excellence team’s success in transforming the culture for front line employees through C-Level. You will work closely with business stakeholders, lean coaches and your PMO team to implement standard work, set up visual management systems, streamline flows, implement daily improvement (kaizen), and engage in end-to-end process optimization projects. You will also actively drive stakeholder alignment through communication, KPI discussions and workshops.
This leader should have a strong background in program management, deep customer empathy, strong execution capabilities, a data-driven decision-making mindset and a track record of building strong business partnerships and alignment at executive through front line levels. If you are passionate about using your Program Management craft to drive cultural transformations, shape Intuit’s future and unite cross functional teams to do the best work of their lives, we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years of experience driving complex programs leveraging industry best practices
- BA/BS degree highly desired, Program Management or PMP certification a plus
- Experience with Agile Development Practices and Lean Continuous Improvement methodologies highly desired
- Ability to kickstart multi-org complex programs and drive delivery of quality outcomes with speed
- Ability to skillfully use data to drive challenging discussions, align disparate leaders on program outcomes and communicate program progress, outcomes and risks to senior leadership.
- Effective consultative and influencing approach to quickly earn the trust of program sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Excellence in communication, execution, and coordination working across the organization to drive successful outcomes.
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations in a highly matrixed organization
- Effective storyteller, presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy.
- Comfortable leading under new, ambiguous and/or changing conditions with proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Passionate about delivering for customers and experts to drive business success
- Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- You drive complex programs fostering accountability in partnership with cross-functional groups such as Customer Success, Service Delivery, Operations, Product Management, and other functional partners.
- You run programs using best practices for initiating, planning, and executing intermediate-to-large scale cross-functional critical programs that empower teams to achieve successful outcomes.
- You anticipate risks and proactively manage these risks before they become blockers.
- You communicate updates across levels of the organization and escalate appropriately. You will communicate with Senior Leaders regularly.
- You drive your program teams toward the strategic goals; creating timelines and milestones, managing dependencies and removing obstacles that stand between your teams and business success.
- You constructively drive for program management process improvements over time through efficiencies and/or automation.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We currently require employees who come onsite be vaccinated. If you are not sure if this role is hybrid, please talk to your recruiter to confirm. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.comLearn more about our hybrid work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.