Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Staff Technical Program ManagerLocation(s): San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Intuit’s Platform Enablement Team is seeking a Staff Technical Program Manager to join our Identity Platform organization. Intuit’s Identity Platform drives the sign up, sign in, authorization, and data compliance and protection capabilities for all of Intuit products. The platform is a durable and key strategic lever for our business.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and strategic technical program manager to define and deliver innovative platform solutions. The candidate should understand system design and platform architecture, thrive in a fast-paced environment, be comfortable with ambiguity, and drive customer outcomes across Intuit. The right candidate for this role is someone who has a strong technical, product and program background in an agile environment, is invigorated by working within a large, complex organization, and has super power abilities to communicate and influence at all levels. He/She will have a relentless focus on the customer, use data to inform decision making, and will be strategically focused to build durable platform solutions for our most important customer problems.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, related fields or equivalent work experience; Experience in platform organization a plus
- 7+ years Technical Program and/Product Management experience involving business, operational, and technology deliverables; Experience as an engineer a strong plus
- Proven ability to build and lead cross functional teams across disciplines, organizations, and locations with a track record of customer-backed, outcome-oriented delivery
- Understanding of how to drive from the early stages of conception through to completion, delivering a stream of value along the way.
- Be a beacon of organizational clarity and drive swift decision making, cutting through complexity and ambiguity, making it simple for others, and being energized by it
- Be a trusted influencer to both the business and technology, having an informed point of view that balances short and long; The most effective candidates will have operated in both engineering and product capacity previously.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and holding people accountable
- Top notch ability to communicate for impact and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Experience in agile at scale is a must
How you will lead
- Integrity without compromise - Willingness to speak the truth and do the right thing, and hold others accountable to do the same
- Courage - Be bold and fearless in how you think and act; value speed with a bias towards learning and action
- Be Customer Obsessed - Fall in love with our customers’ problems and deliver awesome outcomes for the customer and business
- Stronger Together - Create a diverse environment where voices are heard and be a facilitative leader bringing the best out in others
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.