Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Head of Loan ServicingLocation(s): San Francisco, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The QuickBooks Capital (QBC) team is on a mission to transform small business (“SMB”) lending. Imagine a world where QuickBooks customers can access funding in hours whenever they need it. And then, imagine a world where we help SMBs make the right decision about when to take funding, how much to take, and what type. We’re working to make this a reality. QuickBooks Capital is adding new products to support our clients and became a SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) lender. We are helping our small businesses access the capital they need using technology and data to simplify the process.
If you are passionate about innovating for small businesses, solving customer problems, tapping the power of big data, and working in an incredibly fast-paced and fun environment, we invite you to come join our team.
We are looking for a Head of Loan Servicing to manage our growing portfolio with multiple product offerings, while flexing into data operations. We are focused on accelerating our growth and scaling the business and this role is critical to our success. There is a tremendous amount of innovation ahead to achieve this scale with institutional quality servicing systems, data, reporting and operational process.
This role will be remote to start and then preferably based out of an Intuit office located in San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; San Diego, CA; or Plano, TX; once Intuit COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. This position will report to the Head of Operations for QuickBooks Capital.
What you'll bring
- 5 years experience in loan servicing and operations, preferably from a FinTech company, specialty finance, asset management firm or bank.
- At least 5 years of management experience and required.
- Experienced using SQL to query, analyze and present data
- Ability to work in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simply lay out the conclusions and reasons for each decision
- Ability to constantly focus on the process and to develop and implement operational changes in order to improve efficiency and limit risk throughout the underwriting process
- Excellent motivational abilities, willingness to teach and coach, and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple teams including compliance, risk, product, and engineering and manage projects from start to finish
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills; strong ability to work across all key functions (risk, product development, design, marketing, compliance); “win-together mentality”
- Experience driving large cross-organizational projects with technical and non-technical stakeholders
How you will lead
- Oversee and lead the servicing, data operations, and investor reporting staff to achieve servicing performance targets and goals while maintaining compliant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for research, development, implementation and ongoing oversight of loan servicing related projects and programs through analysis and use of technology systems.
- Act as a key point of contact with internal and external partners including trustees, legal counsel, credit, and capital markets and other third -party service providers with respect to the servicing of loans and resolution of issues; work closely with
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge and the ability to ensure full operational compliance with respect to the terms of credit agreements and other governing document information.
- Maintain current and accurate loan servicing information and ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
- Enhance business operations by driving the creation of policies and procedures both internally and with our third party servicer
- Assess current operations and propose enhancements to strengthen the program
- Track the progress of various work streams and projects, and communicate status to Leadership Team
- Lead pieces of operational workflow and look to improve them by providing scalable solutions
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.