Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Product Manager - PersonalizationLocation(s): San Francisco, Mountain View, San Diego
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Senior Product Manager for Customer Success Platform will join a team leading development of relationship-oriented products and services across the customer lifecycle of all Intuit’s products. This role will be primarily responsible for building a data-driven content personalization solution and define personalized content experiences for our customers and community globally. This will sit behind all of our content experiences across multiple touchpoints and play a critical role in both self-help experiences and live support assistance, providing relevant and personalized information so that customers are always well prepared to manage their business.
What you'll bring
- Subject matter expertise in Product Management; you have spent 4-8+ years building world-class SaaS/Platform software products.
- Experience in data-driven content personalization & recommendation, content tagging, CMS, analytics and measurement tools.
- Experience owning the end to end customer experience, delivering key customer benefits by driving relentlessly to ensure speed and quality.
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating it into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution
- Ability to execute on a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support, to consistently deliver awesome product and content experiences.
- Partners across the org to deliver business results in a product ecosystem environment while communicating and influencing effectively. A truly boundaryless leader.
- Exceptional Project Management Skills; how to plan, set and manage to reasonable timelines, while delivering projects that align to the business strategy
- Delivered global products or launched large-scale products internationally.
How you will lead
- Genuine passion for customers that results in a laser-focus on their experience and a real hunger to drive customer success.
- Fluency in product management that both marks you out as a thought-leader and makes you nimble at the use of both ‘the art and science’ of delivering the right solutions for customers.
- Extensive experience leading products across the lifecycle of paid and subscription software and services that has enabled you to build deep loyal relationships with customers and deliver experiences that impacts their retention quantifiably.
- Skillful use of testing and data to move quickly from customer-centric and decisively to deliver effective customer and enterprise software.
- Disciplined collaboration on ground-level customer relationship issues with a diverse set of business, marketing, engineering and operational partners, but still able to deliver a powerful customer success platform strategy.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.