Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Content Marketing ManagerLocation(s): São Paulo
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Intuit Brazil is seeking a dynamic and collaborative Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Accountant segment marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and execution of a content strategy across all our utilized marketing channels. This person will define content strategy, and build and manage an external team of writers and content marketers to drive positive brand awareness, engagement, lead generation, and sales. The ideal candidate will have a B2B marketing background who is an exceptional storyteller and with significant experience developing content across multiple platforms and formats.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing preferred.
- Advanced English is mandatory.
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B multichannel content creation role and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Ability to deeply understand the enterprise industry landscape, corporate positioning, and technology footprint and translate them into consumable content and compelling stories across a variety of channels; understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Excellent organizational skills: proven capability to manage everything from strategy to the small details needed to execute the programs and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Passionate about data, discovering new trends, and driving actions through insights
- Results driven individual with proven experience of tracking ROI
How you will lead
- Build and execute a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, driving awareness, engagement, lead generation and sales.
- Collaborate with designers, product, sales professionals, content agencies, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events.
- Partner with marketing teams including brand, communications, demand generation, digital marketing, CRM and events to create and optimize content assets to increase awareness, campaign effectiveness, and lead generation.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Sales toolkit development, such as presentations, brochures and case studies.
- Develop effective demand generation strategy for the accountant segment to grow firm awareness and consideration supported by integrated lead generation content campaigns and automated nurture programmes to drive sales qualified leads.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and business impacts will be required.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.