Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Head of Marketing - BrazilLocation(s): São Paulo
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
QuickBooks is a SaaS financial management software application developed by Intuit, dedicated to the small businesses (SMBs) and their accountants.
Based in Palo Alto and employing 10,000 people, Intuit has a stock market valuation of around $75 billion. The Intuit Group is frequently quoted by Fortune Magazine as a "Best Companies to Work For" and "World's Most Admired Software Companies".
Having launched in the Brazilian market two years ago, our mission is to power prosperity around the world and become the leader for financial management cloud solutions in the region. Your mission: help the very small businesses and their accountants to succeed in their digital transformation.
We are currently searching for an innovative and strategic leader to manage all Marketing for Intuit Brazil.
You will be responsible for defining and executing Intuit’s Marketing strategy in Brazil, and will be a key member of the Brazil leadership team, representing marketing with a single voice.
Working alongside Sales, Product, Design, Engineering and other cross-functional teams, and managing a group of marketers and internal and external partners, you will design effective, results-focused and inspirational 360 marketing campaigns.
You will drive projects such as defining and implementing Brazil’s branding and performance strategy and developing disruptive creatives that maximizes Intuit’s brand and voice in the market.
What you'll bring
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing commercial go-to-market strategies
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns through accountant and direct channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
- Exceptional understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth (positioning, messaging, segmentation, retention, pricing, business models, digital channels, conversion funnels, LTV, CAC, A/B testing, brand)
- Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
- Demonstrated success in solving complex problems, driving change, accelerating the growth trajectory of offerings/channels
- Strong people management and leadership skills with a passion for attracting and growing talent across the Marketing Community
- Ability to develop a strategy & secure cross-functional support with a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Effectively influences across teams and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilize cross-team initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
- Outstanding communication skills (bilingual/fluent Portuguese and English) and ability to quickly synthesize information, structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, and articulate recommendations to an executive audience
- High energy & positive mind-set attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves & get involved
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment with a track record of taking on bold challenges
How you will lead
- Make QuickBooks the number one FMS brand in Brazil through our Accountant partners and direct channels
- Build and lead a team of high performing marketers by attracting great talent, driving team's engagement, development and collaboration.
- Develop deep customer insights and market understanding (segmentation and targeting) to uncover attitudes and behaviors of prospects. Turn customer insights into an actionable go-to-market strategy inclusive of customer backed positioning and messaging delivered across the end-to-end experience (marketing and product)
- Strengthen pricing strategy and drive business model innovation
- Grow multi-channel awareness and acquisition campaigns: TV, search, display, mobile, social, content, partners, DR, PR
- Build strong relationships across functions, levels and company stakeholders to become a leader and champion of target client initiatives across the company.
- Partner closely with product leaders (product managers, designers, and developers) to deliver new delightful cross-product integration experiences to grow conversion, active use, and customer delight
- Support Country Manager in different business meetings and present business plans and results to senior leaders (VPs, SVPs, and EVPs) on a regular basis
- Responsible for business performance on a weekly basis and actively analyze data to tell performance story to senior leaders and identify insights for improvement
- Ability to deliver at strategic exec level, but also be involved in the day to day
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.