Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Product DesignerLocation(s): São Paulo, Brazil
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join Intuit as a Senior Product Designer.
What you'll bring
What’ll get your foot in the door:
- 5+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, research or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master’s preferred
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- A dazzling online portfolio
How you will lead
- Execute end-to-end design and research strategy for multiple platforms
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs
- Continuously bridge the gap between product strategy and product design
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Deliver compelling UX visions, UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes
- Communicate insights effectively to non-designers
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, and researchers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Lead customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community across all Intuit offices – United States (Mountain View), UK, France, Australia, Canada and Brazil.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We simplify complex topics for our customers, giving them more confidence in their financial decisions.
At Intuit, great design starts with deep customer empathy and a culture of collaboration.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.