Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Territory Manager - Belo HorizonteLocation(s): São Paulo
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join Intuit Brazil as a Territory Manager! You will lead a team of Business Development Managers, assigned to Belo Horizonte city; defining and executing sales strategies and integrated campaigns to win small business customers through Accountants in Practice. You will be selling our SaaS (Software as a Service) product, QuickBooks.
Team responsibilities include generating leads, managing a sales pipeline, closing new business, retaining and expanding the existing base and providing account management services to top clients in Belo Horizonte. Provide direction, feedback and coaching to the Business Development team, in service to growing the Intuit Brazil ecosystem with large firms.
What you'll bring
- Strategic thinker
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Observations, feedback and coaching
- Customer empathy and customer experience
- Problem solver
- Presentation skills – senior executives (customer and internal)
- Collaborative – work across cross functional units
- Enterprise Sales Experience
- Special consideration given to bilingual Portuguese/English communication skills (written & spoken)
How you will lead
- Develop, implement and execute a sales strategy including specific stages and actions for pursuing, closing and maintaining large accounting firms on adoption of QuickBooks. This includes creation of a Territory Plan for each BDM. The sales strategy includes helping accountants develop their own strategy for the Cloud utilizing Intuit products and the ProAdvisor Program
- Ensure an awesome customer experience from original contact, through the sales process, onboarding and implementation and maintenance
- Leverage customer and industry data from multiple sources (in and out of Intuit) in establishing and maintaining the strategy
- Establish, monitor and report operational metrics needed to ensure success. Ensure team is delivering on metrics and taking corrective actions when applicable
- Identify key skill sets needed for success and provide team with feedback and coaching to master the skills. Recruit, coach, retain and performance manage the team against these key skill sets
- Maintain a high quality opportunity pipeline with accurate data on firms, volume potential, sales cycle stage and next actions. Pipeline must provide confidence the team can exceed annual goals. Performance manage personnel not achieving goals
- Establish and execute on Territory Business Reviews (TBRs) setting strategy and measuring progress for each sales territory.
- Establish and execute on formal Business Reviews with all Business Development Managers customers at least twice per year reporting progress with senior customer executives, establishing agreed upon go forward plans
- Observe BDMs performing their craft on regular basis. Provide formal feedback, coaching and action plans on opportunity areas. Execute monthly formal reviews with all sales people identifying and acting on personal and professional development areas
- Partner with functional areas across Intuit (Product Management, Customer Support, Marketing, Sales Operations, etc.) to implement and execute on a communication process to report key defect and enhancement opportunities that will improve the customer experience and increase sales. Demonstrate boundary-less leadership in your collaboration.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.