Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Digital Sales Manager, InboundLocation(s): Sydney, Australia
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Innovating. Empowering. Delighting. Join the Intuit Rest of World team to delight small businesses & accountants to drive growth of QuickBooks across +150 countries.
Intuit HQ is based in Mountain View California where we have been in operations since 1983. We are proud to share that Intuit has consistently appeared in Fortune’s top 50 Best companies to work for over the last 5 years. We believe in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still. As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: Powering prosperity around the world. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
About this role:
- This is an AU based role, and will report to the Senior Digital Sales Manager, based out of Sydney Australia.
- This role will primarily support the telesales growth of QuickBooks sales and customer engagement via inbound (phone and chat), to the SMB segment through outsourced channel partner based in Philippines for the Australia and Rest of World markets. This will support a team size of ~15+ with scope to expand
- This role may also be involved in the expansion of further telesales channels/regions to support the overall growth of Rest of World (ROW) markets and AU markets as well as E2E ownership of key strategic sales priorities and productivity improvements.
- You will be responsible to optimize the sales levers to produce the best possible close ratio and ensure consistency of tracking and measurement across all sales teams in support for key KPI’s and business metrics.
- Previous sales and/or channel management experience especially within a Telesaels environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment including working within different time zones.
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviors, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Intuit.
- Excellent creative problem solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Influences effectively across cross-functional teams and works collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”.
- Analytical mindset – Be able to support your case for change with data, and structure tests that deliver conclusive and actionable outcomes. Continuously learn with rapid experimentation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment focused on growth
- Proven track record of experience meeting or exceeding quota in a highly consultative sales environment
- Accounting Industry experience desired, but not mandatory
- Fluency in additional languages will be a bonus.
- The Manager will be responsible for building a high performing sales team (telesales) through our third-party partner, that delivers against the defined objectives for their area of responsibility to drive exceptional customer experience and achieve customer growth & revenue goals.
- Lead and participate in weekly/monthly sales reviews to drive key business performance metrics.
- Provide product support, sales coaching and training to the sales team including day to day operational inquiries.
- Be one of the key leads to identify, analyze and implement process improvements and sales outcomes.
- Collaborate across Intuit world-wide to share and learn best practices.
- Combine data and insights leading to quick and effective decision making.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to drive productivity and efficiency improvements such as Sales/Marketing Ops, SMB Marketing, L&D.
- Quickly test new ideas, using our Innovation practices (CDI/D4D), combining data and insight to learn and innovate rapidly
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We currently require employees who come onsite be vaccinated. If you are not sure if this role is hybrid, please talk to your recruiter to confirm. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.comLearn more about our hybrid work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.