Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Director of MarketingLocation(s): Sydney, Australia
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We believe in the people who do things – the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes.
We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action – and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love.
We're innovators and we’ve been at it for more than three decades. We don't stand still.
As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: Improving people's financial lives so profoundly they can't imagine going back to the old way.
We started small in 1983 simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. To date, we've improved the lives of more than 50 million people, and our annual revenue exceeds US$6 billion. We're publicly traded with the symbol INTU on the Nasdaq Stock Market. We are regularly recognized as one of the best places to work in locations around the world.
In the US our flagship products – QuickBooks, TurboTax and Mint – define our commitment to revolutionize the way people manage their personal finances, run small businesses and pay employees.
But we're much more than that. Today, our expanding portfolio serves customers in Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Brazil and Mexico, making it easier for small business owners and accountants to manage their finances, offering localized, online versions of QuickBooks Online.
As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us – we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life's financial chores, giving them more time to live their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation.
What you'll bring
- Proven success in marketing, advertising or business development leadership.
- Proven capability in marketing strategy conception, development and execution.
- Proven track record driving business growth.
- Proven ability to use customer-centric, data-driven insights to drive decisions that lead to superior customer experience.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy market leading value propositions and end-to-end customer experiences.
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills necessary to drive and lead cross- functional initiatives.
- Effective in a highly matrixed, distributed and fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver clear, concise communication of complex issues to employees and executives.
- Demonstrated track record of success in hiring, managing and developing world class talent.
- High energy level, with a bias for action and accountability.
- High degree of self-starting initiative and organization.
- Proven ability to engage, energize and enable large, cross-functional teams.
How you will lead
The Marketing Director for Australia is a key member of the Australian Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for all marketing and communications activity: defining, articulating, executing and leading Australia Marketing Strategy. She/he will be responsible for hundreds of thousands of small business and advisor customers and a team of 20 people.
Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Own and execute Australia’s marketing strategy and planning across all products and channels.
- Envision strong marketing strategies that step change QuickBooks’ growth and realise our significant market opportunity.
- Develop powerful go-to-market programmes and campaigns supported by proactive management, clear accountability and on-going measurement against goals.
- Collaborate with and manage world class creative and media agency partners to deliver breakthrough advertising campaigns with proven efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leverage QuickBooks US and international best practices and assets to maximise Australian marketing impact.
Leadership and Talent Management
- Attract and inspire world class marketing talent.
- Align the marketing organization with the business and marketing strategy and ensure the capacity to deliver sustainable business growth.
- Lead, motivate and manage the growing team of 20 marketing executives instilling best practices, operational rigor and governance.
- Nurture a performance culture that enables all marketing employees to do the best work of their lives.
- Demonstrate and instil strong understanding of customer delight through innovation practices.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.