Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Marketing ManagerLocation(s): Sydney, Australia
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumers, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Here at Intuit we are customer obsessed and in this role you will play a critical role in accelerating the growth of our customer base.
Supporting the Head of SMB, Product and Lifecycle Marketing Managers, the successful candidate will assist in delivery, execution and reporting of our go-to-market initiative across paid, earned and owned channels.
What you'll bring
- You are an energetic marketing professional with 3+ years of experience driving customer growth initiatives (technology/SaaS and/or B2B experience preferred)
- You are customer obsessed: Tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point
- You are a strong communicator and team player who collaborates & influences across teams, leading with integrity. You care not only about the “what” but also the “how” (aligned to our values) when delivering results
- Courage: relentlessly hold a high bar for performance, value speed, a bias for learning and action
- You love owning the accountability for results: You have a clear track record of taking ownership for driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and have excellent organisational skills - demonstrable experience juggling different campaigns and deadlines.
How you will lead
- Help identify insights and data needed to uncover new areas of customer growth and partner with the broader marketing team to develop/deliver/report on initiatives
- Coordinate opportunities to integrate with campaigns and initiatives from the wider marketing team to drive customer growth
- Copywriting in conjunction with messaging hierarchy and brand guidelines to build customer communications, content, assets and go-to-market materials
- Support in acquisition initiatives - search, social, PR, display and media partnerships
- Track, measure and report on active campaigns
- Support internal marketing team specialists across web-dev, marketing automation, PR, lifecycle and SEO to drive cross-team initiatives
- Manage agency partners for the production of assets & GTM activity where required
- Support the communication of key initiatives back to the business where relevant
- Proofreading and adherence to brand guidelines of all assets
- Contribute to cross functional teams, including working closely with sales, customer success, design and product teams to deliver on SMB targets
- Process invoices and manage supplier POs - support in holistic budget management where required
What we offer..
- An exceptional Employee First culture with excellent remuneration including bonus and shares, benefits, ongoing training and career growth.
- An Agile structure where your ideas are heard and you become an integral part of our business.
- The opportunity to work along some of the best minds in the business.
- A Hybrid working structure of both office and home, with our offices boasting amazing Harbour views in Sydney CBD.
- A diverse inclusive culture.
- A real family feel with lots of wellness, fun activities and company rewards.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.