Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Sales Enablement SpecialistLocation(s): Sydney, Australia
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Group Sales Learning & Performance (SL&P) team is a shared-services function responsible for enabling Intuit’s sales talent and our strategic partners across the globe to do the best work of their lives. SL&P is responsible for all sales learning & development, onboarding, continual learning and sales performance consulting at Intuit.
As the Intuit business grows and expands globally, SL&P works in conjunction with the sales business units (BUs) to onboard, develop and enable sales contributors, teams and leaders not only to achieve their sales quotas and plans, but exceed them.
The Sales Enablement Specialist role is an essential contributor to the Australian team. Sales Enablement Specialists work in conjunction with other parts of the global team including the Learning Experience Design (LED) team. Together, SL&P acts as one team, with distinct roles and responsibilities, coming together to execute a shared-services delivery support model.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience in Learning & Development.
- Minimum 5 years of manager coaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact people at multiple organizational levels.
- Strong assessment, prioritizing and contracting skills - key stakeholder analysis and ability to set and manage expectations.
- Advanced facilitation skills, including skills to open, narrow and close large group discussions, manage dialogue between senior leaders and participants.
How you will lead
In a post-COVID world, travel could be up to 20% of your time. At the time of writing this PD, all work will be remote until further notice.
Onboard New Hires – Priority 1: (20% of time)
- Onboard new sales staff via a blended approach of on- & off-line learning interventions supported by our sales LMS.
- Provide project support to LMS deployments and upgrades in the geography as needed.
- Train our unique sales methodology including facilitation of inductions and other custom-built content sessions.
- Facilitate and coach any sales training needs specific to a location where unique product/processes/systems & tools exist, for both new hires and tenured
- Complete 1-to-1 new talent assessments at regular intervals in the first 30/60/90 days.
- Recommend actions to close gaps in new hires skills development in 0-90 day onboarding period
- Partner with local stakeholders to certify new hire talent as sales ready within the 90-days.
- Agree on actions needed where new hire talent is not meeting expectations.
- Report on new hire speed to competency metrics including achieving RAMP target KPIs.
Sales Certification (Tenured Consultant Training) – Priority 2: (30% of time)
- Be the ambassador for and site leader of the global Sales Certification Program in Australia.
- Lead the roll out, completion and program deliverables expected of both consultants and leaders in the Australian business.
- Run assigned, advanced training sessions linked to the Sales Certification program across the acumens of Sales, Business and Technology.
- Complete T3s on advanced training content (run by the LED team) and deliver the material in line with designed content.
- Provide local customisation of the Sales Certification content if and when required.
- Identify and lead other advanced training sessions focused on unlocking tenured consultants’ capability to deliver against the Intuit Australian sales strategy. This includes product, process, systems and tools training.
Coaching Program Management – Priority 3: (20% of time)
- Lead and own the sales coaching programme at Intuit Australia.
- Support Manager ‘Coach the Coach’ sessions, focused on driving manager effectiveness in coaching and embedding the sales methodology.
- Coach sales consultants on effective execution of the methodology, product and process requirements, however priority is placed on developing Manager coaching expertise to enable scale.
- Ensure Managers are assessing consultant capability executing the Intuit Sales Playbook against defined lists of sales competencies using our propriety tool (GSET).
- Analyse GSET data to identify trends in sales contributor and team development needs and make appropriate recommendations to close gaps to improve performance
Sales Content & Asset Development – Priority 4 (10% of time)
- Develop an up-to-date product, market and industry awareness assets to educates sales contributors and teams with best-in-class industry and market knowledge (eg battlecards etc).
- Collate content into the Intuit sales content management system that enables sales teams to access Just in Time assets to execute on their roles quickly and effectively.
- Work with marketing to update sales assets including but not limited to competitor battlecards, RoI calculators, case studies, ‘claims’ libraries, Joint Business Plans/Customer Planning Tools.
- Ensure all assets align with the Intuit sales methodology for global consistency.
Collaboration & Consulting – Priority 5 (20% of time)
- Connect and partner with other business functions across Intuit that impact sales performance including Marketing, Product, Service Delivery / Implementation, Customer Success/Care, Sales Ops, Finance, HR & Talent Acquisition.
- Support cross-functional teams with problem solving where sales efforts are creating or responsible for the impact.
- Attend major project initiatives meetings that will likely impact sales, scoping any information, awareness, education or training needs emerging.
- Design and deliver interventions in support of major project initiatives, ensuring alignment with the sales methodology. May include provision of content, training services, coaching and other sustainment mechanisms like video recording of application exercises, along with monitor project success metrics.
- Manage an orderly flow of project initiatives impacting sales so that teams are not distracted from their primary task of selling or overwhelmed by the volume of change taking place.
- Report to sales management on any project implementation metrics – including project plans; progression to plan; KPIs and success metrics.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.