Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Retention Marketing Manager for Emerging MarketsLocation(s): Sydney, Australia
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Innovating. Empowering. Delighting. Join the Intuit Rest of World team to delight small businesses & accountants to drive growth of QuickBooks across 150+ markets. Work in a fast-paced environment surrounded by highly talented team members who are driven to succeed.
Intuit HQ is based in Mountain View California where we have been in operations since 1983. We are proud to share that Intuit has consistently appeared in Fortune’s top 50 Best companies to work for over the last 5 years. We believe in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still. As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: Powering prosperity around the world. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
What you'll bring
- Energetic marketing professional with 8+ years of progressive experience (technology/SaaS and/or B2B experience preferred)
- Customer-centric: Tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Intuit
- Strong team player who leads with integrity and cares not only about the “what” but also the “how” when delivering results
- Connected: Proven experience and passion to facilitate relationships (internal and external) to drive business results, and be a strong collaborator with a willingness to take risks.
- Scientific: Demonstrated track record of voracious curiosity, taking ownership for leveraging analytics and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution. Uses analytical, hypothesis-driven testing to find new & effective ways to deliver on KPIs.
- Collaborates & influences across teams and consistently communicates across levels & teams to achieve results. Demonstrates efficient project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record where he/she has operated independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, and to manage milestones and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability for results: a clear track record of taking ownership for leveraging analytics, partnering cross-functionally, delighting customers and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience
How you will lead
- Own & deliver the retention strategy for Rest of World portfolio based on insights collected through customer interviews and research.
- Execute retention marketing campaigns to increase active use and reduce churn.
- Analyse and distil existing customer data into actionable insights to determine customer engagement strategies.
- Develop a campaign roadmap for retaining customers, across 150+ markets with the ROW portfolio.
- Design and test innovative end-to-end lifecycle multi-channel customer campaigns that add value to our customer’s lives from onboarding to win back.
- Lead cross functional teams working closely with sales, customer success, design and product teams to deliver awesome experiences for our customers.
- Identify and incorporate internal and external best practices to add to the ROW retention “toolkit” and lead experimentation to deliver expected outcomes.
- Deliver highly relevant and personalised experiences to our customers via the right message, through the right channel at the right time.
- Partner closely with the marketing automation team to implement marketing automation most effectively and productively.
- Strategic planning, implementation, tracking, and reporting of important product/feature launches and go-to-market programs.
- Rapidly develop test/learn plans to successfully drive business results and recommendations regarding product improvements.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.