Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Digital Sales Manager, QuickBooks Enterprise & QBO Ecosystem SolutionsLocation(s): Toronto, Canada
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
The Intuit Digital Sales Channel is responsible for acquiring new users as well as retaining and growing existing customers. Our objective is to build customer confidence on every interaction through our subject matter expertise.
As a Sales Leader you will be responsible for attracting, retaining and growing world-class sales frontline consultants. Create a high performing sales team that consistently exceeds the expectations of employees, customers, and shareholders. You will work closely with the Senior Sales Leadership Team and your frontline sales teams to retain customers while driving revenue growth through adoption of new products.
- Seasoned sales professional with a minimum of 2 years of sales or sales leadership experience in a high-tech organization
- Track record of building high performing teams that consistently deliver for all stakeholders
- Experience partnering across functions to lead new initiatives in service to delivering business results
- Track record of success working and influencing a fast-paced organization at all levels, being persuasive and effective even where no direct reporting relationship exists
- A passionate and skilled communicator who can articulate the Intuit vision in a clear and compelling way that immediately generates excitement, enthusiasm, and a commitment to the vision in subordinates, peers and external partners
- A demonstrated ability to thrive in a collaborative culture that places a premium on consistently performing at the highest level in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong presence and credibility with a reputation for unquestioned integrity and management skills that allow for instant credibility with employees, customers, and shareholders
- A proven motivator of people with undeniable experience in rallying people, not afraid to roll up sleeves and get ingrained in work
- Lead two distinct teams who sell our QuickBooks Enterprise and QBO ecosystem solutions
- Build and lead a team of Sales Consultants to drive exceptional customer experience and achieve revenue goals
- Optimize the sales levers to produce the best possible close ratio
- Support the development and execution of the sales strategy as part of the sales leadership team
- Provide product support, sales coaching, and training to the sales consultants
- Conduct talent review sessions and drive a high-performance culture
- Identify, analyse and implement process improvements
- Collaborate across Intuit world-wide to share and learn best practices
- Collaborate with finance to ensure accurate forecasting
- Combine data and insights
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.