Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Lifecycle Marketing ManagerLocation(s): Toronto, Canada
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
This position is a Hybrid Work Model
Come join the QuickBooks Marketing Team as a Marketing Manager supporting our Lifecycle Marketing Strategy in improving our customer experience and positively impacting key business metrics such as retention and Lifetime Value of customers.
In this role, you will own foundational elements of the LCM function such as building out our analytical capabilities and applying those to drive campaign optimization, insights into customer behavior and interaction as well as drive requirements to enhance our comm-tech capabilities in Canada. You will also be responsible for driving key programs within the LCM function that will deliver carefully considered messaging to our customer base orchestrated across multiple touchpoints and multiple channels.
- 5+ years of marketing
- Deep experience partnering with product marketing, agencies and technology teams to develop and implement multi-faceted campaigns leveraging platforms such as Eloqua, Braze and Salesforce.
- Experience in Customer/Lifecycle Marketing, including execution of customer engagement and retention strategies through digital and other tactics, with a proven track record of optimizing automated drip campaigns.
- Very strong analytical skills with experience executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data to actionable insights.
- Strong track record of leadership and inﬂuencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative and the desire to drive signiﬁcant, measurable performance results.
- High degree of familiarity and awareness of key comm-tech advances and with an appetite to adapt and deploy in ways that enhance customer and marketer
- Excited by ambiguity and the unknown, not afraid of complexity and breaking problems down into smaller pieces to tackle.
- Solid written and verbal skills to communicate strategies, develop creative briefs and share results across the organization.
- Bachelor degree required, or equivalent
- Take ownership of our Early stage customer communications plan - orchestrating the optimal messaging across channels (schedule and trigger based drip email campaigns, in-product notiﬁcations, mobile push notiﬁcations, as well as human assisted channels such as sales and care).
- Collaborate with our product marketing team to identify the right messaging, targeting and channel mix to reach the required audiences.
- Translate campaign / orchestration requirements into effective briefs for creative and execution agencies to ensure clarity on what needs to be delivered.
- Work with our creative and marketing automation agencies to deliver the program being responsible for the quality of the deliverable and for meeting expected timelines and cost constraints.
- Partner with other marketing teams such as digital marketing, performance marketing and sales teams to deliver an optimal customer experience and business outcome.
- Actively use data to
- Identify and execute on optimizations of message, channel, target audience, sequencing of communication, etc. to meet desired business outcomes
- Identify relevant customer segments and personalize messaging for each
- Be ruthless about determining success / fail through A/B testing as well as qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Share campaign performance and channel insights to inform overall channel strategy (e.g. conversion by product and lifecycle stage to learn from top performing campaigns and iterate or end under-performing campaigns).
- Work closely with our analytics team / marketing automation agency to develop dashboards / conduct analysis to support day-to-day needs as well as ad-hoc priority
- Collaborate with our agency as well as global technology teams to identify ways to enhance our delivery of lifecycle messaging through improvement of our comm-tech capabilities in Canada.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We currently require employees who come onsite be vaccinated. If you are not sure if this role is hybrid, please talk to your recruiter to confirm. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.comLearn more about our hybrid work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.