Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Customer Experience Leader-QuickBooks product/Group ManagerLocation(s): Mountain View, California - San Diego, California - Tucson, Arizona
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Join the Intuit Customer Success team as a CX professional to help us build products and services that delight customers. We support small businesses, accountants, and self-employed individuals in the USA. We’re looking to grow our team of talented individuals to help optimize our product experience combined with our support experience and help us ensure that we do this in the best way possible.
As a Customer Experience leader, you will be responsible for building and leading a customer experience ‘practice’ to drive innovation in the way that we work, serve our customers, and build our offerings. All aspects of help and support experience delivery for customers using QuickBooks products & services are in scope. The role will play a pivotal part in helping us stand out from the crowd for the services that we provide. This team will need to be ‘in the game’ staying close to our customers and teams to understand what matters to them, how well we deliver on this, and how we empower our people to excel in everything that they do. You will also provide operational and thought leadership by setting strategy, developing priorities, and managing programs that drive a highly effective and efficient organization, through the removal of waste, eliminating customer friction, and driving customer advocacy.
What you'll bring
Proven track record of success and significant experience in a fast-paced organization, leading customer-centric operations and teams. The ideal candidate is a:
- Team & Talent Builder: Has substantial senior leadership experience, managing senior-level employees and/or other managers. A talent steward with a proven history of hiring, managing, and developing high performing and highly engaged teams.
- Boundaryless Leader: Cross-functional leadership experience, partnering to influence different functions at all levels. Experience working with a US-based, multi-national company would be an asset.
- Analytical leader: Have a keen eye on trends and a hunger for data. Ability to prove or disprove hypotheses by bringing the right data to the table.
- Product Management & Experience Design Expert: Customer champion with a design mindset and demonstrated strengths in product management or experience design (ideally with SaaS, Self-Help, or CRM environment). Have led the creation of online experiences (from concept through production).
- Business Leader: Business acumen with a proven ability to deliver programs that accelerate organizational growth objectives. Must possess experience in developing clear compelling business cases that support prioritization of work.
- Customer Service & Support Expert: Demonstrated strength managing or working with customer support organizations and operations (direct or via BPO).
- Change Leader: Experience in a dynamic work environment, managing and executing complex systems and organizational change initiatives.
- Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an ability to communicate complex issues simply. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This role has a global mandate and may be required as well as occasional meetings outside of business hours.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as the best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
How you will lead
Your role will involve the following key areas:
- Drive and execute the vision for Customer Experience excellence that is aligned to our strategic customer segments’ expectations and goals, for seamless, transparent, and frictionless experiences that sustain mutual growth
- Leverage best practices to guide customer strategy and future growth by cultivating customer affinity with Intuit programs/solutions that drive impact for the customer and establishing Intuit as a leader.
- Serve as Point of Contact to business leaders for all things related to Customer Success. Act as the customer champion to highlight friction points and gaps to senior leaders within CS and product organization.
- Partner with peers across CS organization and maintain a wide range of operational processes governing data, reporting, technology infrastructure, and more.
- Lead, organize, and scale the Customer Experience practice within your group/segment. The team will be accountable for our Voice of Customer (VOC) Feedback Loop: Leading the elimination of pain points/friction and optimizing our customer experiences. This includes aggregating quantitative and qualitative insights and collaborating with marketing, product development, and product management to build, fix, and enhance our products, policies, and communication.
- Support customer-facing teams to identify, synthesize and prioritize VOC and VOE data, building business cases for change. These will be data-backed and show clear employee, customer, and shareholder impacts
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and UX teams to embed customer and employee data to remove root cause issues that drive poor experiences and low advocacy.
- Lead and partner in programs and sprints to conceptualize, design and operationalize exceptional employee and customer experiences that deliver our True North Goals
- Stay on top of industry-leading trends
- Collaborate with all markets to understand localization challenges and facilitate a truly global approach to systemic change that drives up customer measures of success and shareholder value. This strategy will also support our mission to be the team that drives customer advocacy and growth in all our markets; globally.
- Own and lead the application of customer measurement dashboards that weave into the global CX planning process to ensure data-backed decisions are made. Customer Success data is what drives our strategic decisions in brand, price, product, and service.
- Partner with Intuit Customer Success Teams to build an end to end customer journeys and data sets to drive systemic and customer level improvements
This position will report to the Director of Customer Experience. You will lead a “customer-first” culture and mindset across the business segment, which emphasizes delighting customers in everything that we do.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.