Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Customer Success: SBSEG Analytics (Service Operations and Business Intelligence) MBA InternLocation(s): Mountain View, California - San Diego, California - Tucson, Arizona
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
NEW: Customer Success: SBSEG Analytics (Service Operations and Business Intelligence) MBA Intern
Locations: Virtual (Mt. View, CA; San Diego, CA; Tucson, AZ)
Job Code: UNIT20
Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies to Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide. Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 9,000+ entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, TurboTax®, and Mint®, to big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Customer Success is driving Intuit’s transformation to become an “AI-driven expert platform”, innovating on the way customers access expertise and digitizing the services industry. These customer experiences are delivered through offerings such as TurboTax Live and QuickBooks Live, and extend to how customers access help and support through their entire journey, across all of our offerings. Further, Customer Success is responsible for delivering an outstanding experience to our experts – the people on our platform that deliver advice and support to customers.
Support Intuit’s Big Bet #2 – Learn More
What you'll bring
Qualifications – About You:
- A current student pursuing an MBA degree, graduating no sooner than May 2022
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program
- Knowledge of agile, scrum or lean startup
- Demonstrated leadership skills, teamwork, and collaboration capabilities.
- Ability to lead and influence a cross-functional team while building strong relationships
- Strong written/verbal communication, analytics and reporting skills, with the ability to communicate impact and rally teams behind a common goal
- Entrepreneurial drive and the drive to take on stretch goals in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence software
- Workforce management and forecasting experience
- Exceptional research and business analysis competencies
- Highly organized with incredible attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with modern feedback collection techniques
- Strong design aesthetic as it relates to the visual communication of information
- Innate ability to develop compelling stories using quantitative and qualitative findings
- Knowledge and comfort with advance analytics techniques including but not limited to Text Analytics
- Flexibility to juggle competing priorities and determined by the changing needs of the business
- Intellectually curious about Intuit and QuickBooks customers and trends
Our Investment in You – Features of the Intern Program:
- Our 10- to 12-week internship program is paid and helps deliver opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact
- Specialized onboarding
- Impactful and meaningful projects
- Access to senior leaders
- Skills/function-based training
- Social and networking activities
- Intern & Co-op Summit
- 8 hours paid time for volunteering
- 2020 Intuit Intern & Co-Op Experience Video
- Intuit Careers Website – Early Careers Program for Students
How you will lead
Role Summary and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Success (CS), Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) Service Operations and Business Intelligence Analytics Intern, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team of winners with a passion for innovation and technology, helping to revolutionize the way the world does business.
Specific responsibilities and projects will be assigned at the beginning of the internship and may include:
- Support key partners and leaders in utilizing customer feedback to identify strengths and opportunities in order to make strategic decisions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses of customer feedback to provide insights for specific CS and Segment initiatives
- Identify improvement opportunities based on themes in the feedback and communicate them to leadership. Synthesize complex data into compelling narratives
- Educate stakeholders and evangelize how to use customer feedback and extract insights from dashboards
- Help drive the evaluation of technology tools in partnership with tech teams (survey platforms, text analysis, and reporting) to realize efficiencies and better leverage internal tools to surface actionable insights
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.