Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Digital Delivery, Chatbot Designer/WriterLocation(s): Mountain View, California - Tucson, Arizona
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Small Business Self Employed Group Digital Delivery team as a Chatbot Designer/Writer
for our QB Assistant. Intuit’s Digital Delivery organization works to provide customers with self-service resources that inspire confidence, create connections, and bolster business growth. As a conversation designer/writer for our Digital Assistant, you will work to design, build, deploy, andoptimize self-help solutions in our Conversational UI channel. If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and a passion for disruption and innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable disciplines: information technology, computer science, or management information systems)
- Customer-obsessed with a passion for delivering incredible customer experiences
- Exceptional design writing and editing skills. Proven ability to author supportive and engaging content for Conversational UI channels
- Strong technical proficiency with ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues. Can build and implement solutions in CUI authoring tools
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize multiple data sources, detect themes, and identify root causes. Translates findings into meaningful business opportunities. Strong ability to quantify the impact of proposed or implemented changes. Can effectively monitor and analyze performance trends over time. Effectively visualizes and communicates data with various audiences
- Strong business acumen with the ability to scope, organize, and manage work effectively. Can build and maintain partnerships with dependent teams and effectively navigate and influence across varied audiences. Strong storytelling, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to develop and communicate technical and business requirements, business cases and other findings at all levels within an organization
- Knowledge of SBSEG product offerings and experience with Conversation Designer, Dialogue Flow, or other CUI authoring tools preferred
How you will lead
- Design, author, and build new assistant conversations in Intuit’s Conversation Designer tool. Build conversations that maintain Intuit’s brand and voice & tone to inspire customer confidence.
- Manage intents and related mapping in Dialogue Flow to effectively route customers through CUI experiences
- Maintain and update response library and intents. Conduct user acceptance testing regularly to ensure conversations and platforms are performing as expected
- Leverage customer data to identify pain points and opportunities to improve experiences Document consumable insights to inform changes/additions to IVA flows and socialize with key stakeholders and executive audiences
- Define and track KPIs, complete health monitoring, and derive insights from performance data. Identify and implement improvements for cost reduction and increased effectiveness
- Design and implement experiment plans. Measure performance of experiments, capture insights, and socialize with key stakeholders and executive audiences
- Conduct customer research, develop and maintain rich knowledge of customer needs and product workflows to inform conversation design and development
- Develop and foster relationships across partnered teams to optimize delivery of solutions for customers
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.