Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Digital Sales Consultant, InboundLocation(s): Tucson, Arizona; Plano, Texas; Fredericksburg, Virginia; Eagle, Idaho
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Intuit's Inbound Accountant Sales team offers solutions that accountants use and love because they're dramatically easier to use, offer better value, and deliver unexpected WOW! Our mission is that Accountants and their clients know, use, love and recommend Intuit solutions...we want to Power Prosperity with Accountants!
Our solutions include QuickBooks Online Accountant, the ProAdvisor Program, Professional Tax and many other products and services for firms and clients. We are focused on reinventing how accountants do their work and interact with their clients.
We are in need of strong Sales consultants who have high energy, are ambitious, career-minded, high-proficiency and passionate for customers.
What you'll bring
- Candidates must have a growth mindset
- Candidates must live Intuit’s values
- Experience with software sales a plus
- Strong sales & business acumen is preferred, as well as the ability to solve complex customer and organizational challenges
- Candidates must be results driven, team oriented with proven ability to sell
- Project a positive and professional attitude, and continuously learn through individual and team supported feedback.
- Candidate must be customer obsessed with an innate ability to empathize
- Experience with Accounting, Siebel, SFDC, QuickBooks, Payroll and CRM preferred but not required
- Record of achieving productivity and/or goals and/or performing beyond stated objectives
- College degree preferred
- Determines and articulates customers’ buying criteria and ties them to solution
- Possesses negotiation skills to profitably direct and manage the customer relationship
- Identifies best practices and lessons learned from other customers and shares insights with customers and Intuit
- Able to work with customers to identify and resolve issues quickly and ensures organization addresses issues root cause
- Collaboratively identifies priorities and develops solution recommendations with the customer based on expected outcomes
- Identifies and considers innovative approaches to situations or problems
- Ability to flex from one priority to another role modeling for other employees
- Accepts new or radical ideas with an open mind, embraces change
- Demonstrates strong foundation of business fundamentals, measurement, and business finance
- Provides feedback to management on key product/solution pricing, delivery and service issues and considerations
- Demonstrates both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position
- Poses questions to identify customer needs, goals, degree of interest, and ability to commit
- Helps customers to understand the value they will derive from the solution
- Anticipates possible objections and proactively prepares responses to counter them
- In service to growth, builds internal relationships within your own business unit that improves outcomes
- Consistently viewed as a positive role model in driving the sales process to consistently exceed expectations
How you will lead
- Consult with existing and new accounting professionals to help them identify needs and purchase appropriate Intuit solutions for their firms
- Sell through accountants by recommending solutions across the portfolio for small businesses up to mid-market-sized businesses
- Generate quality and high value leads to partner teams
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of Intuit solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Interact with external and internal customers in a professional and ethical manner
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Deliver high-quality customer experiences
- Employ a defined sales methodology to consult prospects and customers on solutions
- Prioritize work time to optimize customer interaction, sales, and self-development
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.