Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
TurboTax Live Quality Reviewer - Tax Return Standard Evaluation TeamLocation(s): Remote
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Are you a CPA, EA, or JD? Have you spent years preparing taxes and giving tax advice, but are ready for a new challenge? Join the TurboTax Quality Review Team and leverage your tax skills without preparing a single tax return!
At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world. Our thousands of tax experts serve that mission by providing valuable guidance to our customers. As a Quality Reviewer, you will support their efforts by ensuring that our customer-facing credentialed agents provide accurate and complete tax advice and follow all applicable IRS regulations.
What you'll bring
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- 5 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns for clients/customers (100 or more per year), using commercial tax preparation software
- 2 or more years reviewing tax returns prepared by other tax preparers
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Healthy professional skepticism required
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work directly with return preparers to create successful outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
How you will lead
- Review completed tax returns prepared by Intuit tax experts for standards adherence and accuracy prior to filing, working closely with the return preparer to facilitate revisions
- Assist Intuit tax experts with standards and compliance issues, analyze completed customer interactions, conducted via phone or chat, for completeness and accuracy
- Document all reviewed customer interactions for use in determining and understanding trends around specific tax issues
- Seasonal, full time position (at least 35 hours/week)
- Remote role, no travel
- This is not a customer-facing role
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Personalize your tax & bookkeeping career to fit your life.
Stay up to speed with the latest tax tips, news, and product features from the TurboTax team.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.