Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Seasonal Risk InvestigatorLocation(s): Remote
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join the Risk Operations team as a Seasonal Risk Investigator. We are developing cutting edge Data Protection and Financial Fraud prevention services that are central to all Intuit offerings. Our Investigators support the business by maintaining data security standards.
What you'll bring
- Associates Degree preferred with at least two (2) years of related working experience in related areas: fraud, investigation, law enforcement, IT Network/Cyber Security, audit, accounting, tax preparation, banking/financial institutions, process improvement practices OR a combination of High School diplomacy (GED) with at least four (4) years of related work experience.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, and takes initiative to make creative contributions to continuous improvement of processes
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to derive sound, data-based theories for what is lying behind trends and insights
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in both Microsoft Office, particularly with an emphasis on Excel, and with G-Suite for Business
- Ideal candidate will have experience using case management systems such as Salesforce
- Moderate to advanced computer proficiency
How you will lead
- Input needed fields in case data, and ensure all data in case documentation is accurate
- Investigate possible violations of established processes and procedures as it relates to data security
- Collaborate with other Risk Ops team members on both unconfirmed and confirmed findings
- Identify and track anomalies through risk & security variance investigation and case documentation
- Examine dashboard data reports to identify trends and insights related to sensitive data protection
- Build reports in the investigation case management system for information insights to assist in the investigation processes
- Recommend actions and process changes to drive solutions for negative outliers or trends
- Meets deadlines and commitments
- Responds quickly to communications
- Is punctual and reliably shows up to work/meetings
- Gives and accepts feedback from peers and supervisor(s)
- Available for occasional weekends and overtime
- Take ownership, act on fact and hold oneself accountable
- Strong attention to detail
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.