Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Seasonal TurboTax Live Mgr 1Location(s): Remote
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a business or tax background and experience in managing a high performing team, we need you to lead a team of highly qualified tax professionals. You will be providing leadership and performance management to a team of front line Tax Associate and Tax Expert agents, who provide guidance to customers completing their taxes in TurboTax and/or fully prepare customer returns.
What you'll bring
- Must possess an active credential:
- EA (Enrolled Agent) or
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or
- Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience
- Extensive prior experience preparing individual returns
- Business and Estate taxes a plus
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Experience supporting TurboTax customers or managing/leading a remote customer facing team
- Understanding of how to manage a team and provide them with guidance in being successful
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Critical thinking, multi-task, problem solving
- Goal Oriented
How you will lead
- Deliver the highest quality support to TurboTax customers by training, supporting and performance management of agents
- Create a high performing team that provides Care that is so good, our customers rave about it
- Drive customer satisfaction through proactive and constructive engagement in a cross-functional team
- Foster a team environment of collaboration, accountability and continuous improvement
- Effectively lead using Intuit Values and align your team with the values
- Demonstrate leadership developments skills and abilities to identify, mentor, and grow team members into effective future Leads and Managers
- Effectively use data to evaluate, identify and coach performance
- Lead the team through a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Be willing and able to consistently work outside of normal schedule
- Review agent prepared returns as needed
- Align with TTLive policies and procedures to ensure a uniform agent experience
- Drive quality customer engagements by monitoring your team’s performance, providing actionable feedback, implementing improvement plans and measuring progress toward goals
- Accurate, efficient resolutions to escalated customer issues
- Provide growth and collaboration opportunities through use of employee one-on-one sessions, team op mechs and ongoing learning sessions
- Continuously improve team performance by providing employee coaching and mentoring to include “difficult” conversations as well as “motivational”.
- Act as the conduit between the team and the business by condensing and disseminating large amounts of information
- Timely review and completion of administrative tasks such as payroll and schedules
- Possess strong business acumen
- Able to effectively communicate to multiple skill levels and personalities
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.