Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Data AnalystLocation(s): Tucson, Arizona - Mountain View, California - San Diego, California - Boise, Idaho
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Our Expert Delivery & Business Intelligence team within Small Business Customer Success is focused on efficiently delivering awesome experiences that expand value for our customers.
Our Business Intelligence team is looking for a Sr Data Analyst who is excited to drive understanding and insights into our customer’s experience, and the experts that serve them.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative field or commensurate experience (Statistics, Applied Math, Econometrics, Operations Research). Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with data and statistical analysis, with a deep understanding of explanatory power and hypothesis-driven analyses.
- Data mining algorithms and statistical modeling techniques such as clustering, classification, regression, decision trees, neural nets, support vector machines, genetic algorithms, anomaly detection, recommender systems, sequential pattern discovery, and text mining.
- Experience with tools to analyze, manipulate and visualize datasets (e.g. SQL, Excel/Sheets, Python, Splunk, Tableau, QlikView, Vertica).
- Proven track record of data visualization and story-telling, to develop actionable insights and business impact.
- Experience working with operational KPI metrics & reporting systems
How you will lead
- Investigator: Translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses, create experiments and/or analysis to test them, and generate recommendations based on the findings. You collect requirements and execute queries to answer the team’s most important data questions
- Dot-Connector: Your business and operational acumen help you recognize patterns, connections and relationships across variables. You make the connections across data sets to help others understand the broader system.
- Artist: your visualization, simplicity and clarity of analysis brings data to life and inspires action and understanding.
- Craftsman: You build models and reports that allow others to interact, utilize and better understand the underlying data, relationships and insights.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.