Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Specialist – Office of the PresidentLocation(s): Tucson, Arizona
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Office of the President Team as a full-time Service and Support Specialist. The Office of the President is a team of senior agents who take contacts on behalf of Intuit's Executive staff. OOP embraces the hardship that we create for our customers, partners with all BU's across Intuit to find resolution for individual customers, and works enterprise-wide to try and eliminate that pain forever. We are looking for individuals who are committed to providing world class customer support and want to be part of driving impactful change across the enterprise.
What you'll bring
- De-escalation and empathy skills and multiple years of experience working in customer service
- Excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to solve for customers
- Excellent written communication skills, with ability to speak at various altitudes in the organization
- Strong business acumen, familiar with accounting principles and business administration a plus
- Experience supporting multiple Intuit product lines is a plus
- Self-starter, who needs little day to day oversight and can function in a highly matrixed, remote environment
- Ability to use data to influence across organizational boundaries to drive change at scale
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiar experience with various CRM tools, products, and Quickbase is preferred
- Ability to work flexible and extended hours, including a rotational weekend shift.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, individually as well as a part of the bigger team, within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to solve for the most complex and elevated customer inquiries where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Ability to exercise individual judgment to determine appropriate action, sometimes waiving specific company policies regarding pricing, payments and timing, to drive the right outcomes for customers.
How you will lead
- End to end management of customer escalations that come in through multiple channels, including the Intuit executive team
- Help establish and maintain new and existing partnerships with other teams across all BU's, Corporate and Legal departments and promote positive relations with all POC's.
- Solve and close Better Business Bureau complaints and assist Legal teams with due diligence research work and handle sensitive customer complaints
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
- Solve for complex and elevated customer inquiries across all Intuit products
- Manage a day to day queue of open customer cases, resolving at least 45% of them in house
- Craft Root Cause Analyses (RCAs) back to executive leadership team to affect positive change at scale and help drive operational efficiencies across the company
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.