Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Technical Program ManagerLocation(s): Tucson, Arizona - Mountain View, California - San Diego, California - San Francisco, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
We are looking for an exceptional program / Biz Ops manager to join our Business Operations team within Intuit’s Customer Success organization, supporting large, complex, high-profile technology programs that will deliver innovative experiences for our customers and Experts/ Agents. In this role, you will operate in a fast-pace environment, building and executing against plans across functional teams to deliver these technologies/ experiences against Intuit’s strategic goals for the year.
What you'll bring
- 3-5+ years of related experience in project/ program management, business operations, and process improvement
- Advanced with online program management & collaboration tools
- Strong technical/ analytics aptitude with the ability to to understand, manipulate and report data in an impactful way
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in dynamic & matrix team environment
- Communicates equally well with senior leaders, contributing teams, and stakeholders, both verbally and in writing (email/ presentations)
- Strong ability to work independently, navigate ambiguity, and be resourceful
- Willing to travel 10% of the time to work directly with distributed team members
- BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred
- Work experience in management consulting or strategic/analytical roles at top companies preferred
How you will lead
- Program manage complex, large scale, cross-functional initiatives to ensure projects are delivered on time with an exceptional degree of quality
- Collaborate with contributing teams to build comprehensive program plans for each of these initiatives
- Hold accountability sessions with initiative contributors to ensure work is being driven with speed and is on track
- Actively manage & mitigate program risks and dependencies to unblock teams as challenges arise
- Partner with Product Managers to ensure roadmaps are up-to-date and Product Development Leaders to ensure engineering work progresses and requirements from stakeholders are clear
- Collaborate with senior leaders to ensure initiatives are appropriately resourced
- Prepare and share Executive program updates/ status’
- Conduct quarterly/annual planning planning for these programs, including goals, outcome metrics (KPIs), sequencing/ dependencies, and timelines
- Understand/ articulate/ maintain the business impact of these programs (success measures, financial implications, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Business Operations team to drive an influence process changes across the Customer Success organization
- Quarterly and annual strategic planning/ goal-setting
- Operational performance and financials
- Organizational outcome & success measures
- Resource planning
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.