Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Sr Data and Insights SpecialistLocation(s): Tucson, Arizona; Plano, Texas; Mountain View, California; Eagle, Idaho; Los Angeles, California
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS REMOTE BUT SOME TRAVEL WILL BE REQURED. CANDIDATE MUST MEET INTUIT'S VACCINATION POLICY.
The Office of the President is a team of senior agents who take customer escalations on behalf of Intuit's Executive staff, Better Business Bureau, Attorneys General, and other intakes channels. OOP works directly with the customer and partners with all Business Units (BUs) across Intuit to find swift resolution and works enterprise-wide to try and eliminate that pain forever. We are looking for an individual who can leverage data, anecdotes, and cross-functional stakeholders to drive impactful change across the enterprise as issues are identified.
- Able to perform Root cause analysis of customer contacts and methods
- Able to use data to Identify Contact drivers
- Experience partnering cross-functionally to address internal gaps leading to a negative customer experience
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with Senior level leadership
- Comfortable assisting escalated situations and in a fast paced environment
- Balance Priorities and work independently
- 2 years’ experience in an Intuit support role
- Has a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Aggregates data, anecdotes, and insights for executive level leadership
- Envisions the future and designs comprehensive solutions to accomplish their vision
- Regularly demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Works effectively with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Acts independently in determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Participates in determining objectives of assignment; work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives
- Influence impacts multiple parts of major offerings or multiple offerings. Decisions impact both personal and team deliverables
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization
- Works closely with external business partners (when relevant to the offering)
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.